FabLearn 2015 – September 26th – 27th, 2015 – Stanford University
Don’t miss the 5th year of FabLearn – the premier conference on making in education. This year’s theme – “Equity and Diversity in Making”. Come join the conversation – or submit a presentation proposal!
- Conference website: http://fablearn.org
- Submissions website: http://bit.ly/fablearnsubmissions (via EasyChair)
FabLearn 2015 invites submissions for its fifth annual conference, to be held on September 26-27, 2015 at Stanford University. FabLearn is a venue for educators, policy-makers, students, designers, researchers, students, and makers to present, discuss, and learn about digital fabrication in education, the maker culture, and hands-on, constructionist learning. We are seeking submissions for:
– Research papers (full and short papers)
– Demos (projects, curricula, software, or hardware)
– Workshops and tutorials
– Student Showcase Panel (for middle and high-school students to show their projects or share rich learning experiences)
– Educator Panel (for educators to share best practices and experiences)
All submissions are due by July 18, 2015 by 11:59pm (Pacific Daylight Time). All applicants will be notified about decisions on the first week of August.