Join me on Wednesday, January 9, 2013 for a Google Plus Hangout hosted by GETideas.org. 3PM – 4PM PST.
Link to Google Hangout Event Invitation: http://goo.gl/9PTzK
Where to Watch: Observers can watch and comment on this Google Hangout on Air at GETIdeas.org’s Google+ page: https://plus.google.com/u/0/115848119890273950575/posts
Cultivating Leadership: Building Capacity for Future Schools Hangout. What are the characteristics of effective 21st-century education leaders? How do systems leader manage change? What is the role of communication when pushing new agendas to a school community?
To explore these issues, GETideas.org is hosting this GooglePlus hangout on Cultivating Leadership: Building Capacity for Future Schools. The hangout features this panel of education experts:
- Michelle Bourgeois and Joe McBreen, instructional technology coordinators, St. Vrain Valley School District
- Patrick Faverty, faculty, UC Santa Barbara
- Sylvia Libow Martinez, president, Generation YES
- Dale Truding, assistant superintendent, Arlington Heights School District 25
- Tony Wagner, Harvard University
Update: Here is the link to the archive: http://youtu.be/c77ET5-EX9E
And audience comments: https://plus.google.com/u/0/115848119890273950575/posts/WH1Nko4yhNv
Here’s my companion blog post for this event – Where Will Future School Leaders Come From?
I’ll cross post that here tomorrow.