Found a cool little widget just in time for a “best of 2008” post. According to Postrank – these are the Generation YES blog posts that measured the highest in “audience engagement” for 2008. How do they know? Did they engage you?
- Ten to ask – How to predict the Web 2.0 winners
- Community of interest or community of practice?
- Free – Projects, portfolios and more for creative educators
- NAEP Technology Assessment 2012
- Web 2.0, the meltdown, and education
- Children are collaboration machines
- Fair use explained for educators
- Heavy-handed filtering is a problem, not a solution
- Flunking Spore – video game failed by scientists
Get your own Postrank widget here.
Happy New Year!
2 Replies to “2008 in review”
Thanks for helping spread the word about the widget. 🙂
So did any of the top posts on the list surprise you?
I’d like to get in touch with you – could you e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org?
Thank you and hope to hear from you soon!